- I got my camera back from the repair shop so I don't have to make do with my old, outdated camera and its tendency to tint everything pink.
- Mr. AT&T fix it man came and spent several hours this morning getting my internet back up and running. He upgraded our modem and installed a whole house filter, lets hope that we don't have any more issues.
Anika started Brownies last week. She absolutely loves it. They meet right after school twice a month in the cafeteria. She has several friends in her troop including her best friend, Amanda. We went this week to watch her invested ceremony. It was so cute to see how excited she was and brought back ancient memories from my brownie days. :)
5 comments:
You did Brownies? I had never heard of Brownies until we moved here! So is it like girl scouts or something? Fun!
hurray for brownies! congratulations anika! hope she has a great time.
btw - our shopko has already cleared out their halloween (3 racks of clearance left) and is full of christmas stuff. is that weird, or what?
Aaahh.. yes, the days of brownies! The only memory I have of Brownies is when we made homemade tootsie rolls and I ate a dozen or so.. hence my aversion to toostie rolls!
I didn't know you were a brownie! Anika is so cute Shylo!
CUTE! I was a Brownie once too :) Not for long though - our "mother" quit on us.
Post a Comment