*click pictures to view full size

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Man

I can't believe my little man has already turned 7...where does the time go? On December 3rd we had a little family celebration. He requested a cake of the St Louis Arch (we just went there in November), so I did my best-he was happy and that is all that matters. He got Lego's, walkie talkies, bakugans and a marshmallow gun.










Celtin is such a blessing to have in our family. He is the most kindhearted kid. I love that his mind is always going a million miles a minute and he could talk for hours. Although, at bedtime after the 5th call to us to share a random thought or question I really just want him to go to bed. :) Occasionally Adam will sit in Celtin's room with him after they lay down and just listen to him talk, ask questions and explain things for an hour. He has a great imagination and loves to build with Lego's and is very good at video games. He enjoys sports and has done quite well at all the different ones he has tried...he might actually stick with basketball for a while.

No comments: