*click pictures to view full size

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Christmas Eve

We attended the annual Christmas Eve dinner thrown by our friends. It includes a bunch of friends from our ward, who all live out here away from most of their family. The group has gotten so big that we had to move it to the church so that we could all fit. The food was so yummy and very plentiful and the people are awesome. It is so nice to have people around that we can get together with and just have a great time. If I can't make it to the the family dinners in Utah, this is the next best thing. We had a book exchange for the kids and a white elephant exchange for the adults.








When it got late we headed home to find the Elf gifts on the couch. I love getting new pj's...probably the only time of year I personally get new ones. After a quick change of clothes, some pictures and of course setting out cookies and a note for Santa the kids were off to bed.






No comments: