*click pictures to view full size

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sisters

I love my sisters...they are my best friends and it makes me so sad to live far far away. In November my sisters came out to visit for a much needed, but far to short visit. We talked and talked and talked. It was so fun to have them here and my kids loved seeing their cutie cousins. Lochlan and Ethan were little buddies right away; I really wish they could grow up together. We made a trip downtown to see some of the sights. My cousin happened to be in town as well so we met up with her for lunch. The weather wasn't too bad and we all enjoyed being together.






















We of course had to go to Giordano's for the famous stuffed Chicago pizza and Oberweis for their heavenly cinnamon ice cream. I have to give my hubby props for hanging with us and listening to us gab for hours on end. He even kept all the kids one evening so we could go out and spend some quality sister time at the mall.

No comments: