*click pictures to view full size

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

4th and final

In September we found out we were expecting our 4th child. I was pretty sick for the first 5 months...I think this one has been my worst as far as intensity of sickness, but at least it stopped after 5 months instead of continuing for the entire 9 months as it did with my first two.
We found out in December that we would be having another boy! The kids are all sooo excited! Anika is a little sad that it was not a sister but I think she is coming to terms with the idea of being the one and only princess. We have not decided on a name yet, but will have one in place before he is born at the end of April.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

welcome back and congrats on the new baby! i'm glad you're feeling better.

Brittany said...

I cant believe I didnt know you where having a another boy! Sean probably knew & didnt tell me. Congratulations!

Kim said...

Congrats on the new baby!! I'm glad you are feeling better and don't have to be sick the entire time. Can't wait to see pics of the new little guy :)