*click pictures to view full size

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Halloween 2009

The kids looked so cute for Halloween. I wasn't feeling very well this year so I knew I couldn't make them all costumes from scratch. Luckily they made costume choices that were pretty simple to put together. Anika was a devil...all I made were the horns, tail and gloves; We bought the shirt at dollar tree and the pants were clearance for $5. Celtin was an FBI agent, so he wore his suit coat with a white shirt and black tie, I made an FBI badge and earpiece and we bought sunglasses at dollar tree. I wanted Lochlan to be a monkey, I used some pants I had made for Celtin's Luke costume when he was 2 and sewed on a tail. Luckily I had enough leftover material sitting around to make a matching shirt. At the time Lochlan hated hats so I stuck the ears on a headband. I think he made a cute little tan monkey.
Lochlan had a party with all his playgroup friends. Then we were able to go to Anika and Celtin's school parties. This year we went trick or treating in our own neighborhood with my cute little pirate niece. It didn't take Lochlan very long to catch onto the concept of saying trick or treat and getting candy. The kids got tons of candy, but just in case we headed over to a party at our friends house where they scored even more.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh my..they look so cute! I love Celtins costume , what a good idea!

Kelley Rae said...

Yay for updates!! You've had an addiction for awhile ;) so I'm glad I checked in. I love that little monkey, the perfect costume for him :)