We spent the last week visiting with family and friends in Utah. We drove all over the valley trying to get in enough time with everyone. Unfortunately there is never enough time. There were a few friends I really wanted to see but I somehow ran out of time.
Some of the fun included:
- playing in the water with cousins
- the "Stuffed Animal" museum aka Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum
- picking veggies in Pappy and Grandpa's gardens
- eating lots of good food (Cafe Rio, Del taco, La Luna, Leatherby's...MMMM)
- visiting with family
- Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house
- cousin sleep over with Grandma
- watching the children's parade
- catching up with old friends
- sweating to death in ghetto bouncy house
- playing with cousins
- meeting baby carter
- watching Adam play with fire...ahem, I mean light off fireworks
- did I mention how much the kids loved playing with their cousins


2 comments:
WOW Sounds like you all had a blast!! There is never enough time to do it all huh!! The stuffed animal museum sound like fun I bet Anika loved it!
It was so great having you visit. I hope we can get out there soon. Love you guys!
Post a Comment