*click pictures to view full size

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Family Reuinion at Bear Lake

We left South Dakota early Sunday morning and made it to Bear Lake in about 10 hours. My mom had already set up a couple tents for us so we were able to relax. We spent 4 days enjoying the nice weather and visiting with family.
A few other highlights include:
  • hunting for seashells
  • playing in the sand
  • swimming in absurdly cold water
  • tubing
  • potlucks
  • penny scramble and pearl dive
  • horseshoes
  • riding on the Anderson's wave runner and Josiah's boat
  • Celtin learning to ride a little motorcycle
  • hiking
  • relaxing
  • roasting marshmallows and hot dogs around the campfire
  • mountains and starry nights (I really miss those, out here we see about 24 stars on a clear night!)
  • adult game night -I won a pool noodle playing bippity bop :)
  • Labeaus shakes


1 comment:

Beth and Jess said...

Looks like fun. I love the picture of your little baby and his daddy in the sunset. It is soo cute.