
For Anika's picture I removed the background (she was at a parade) and replaced it with the flower paper then added the floral overlay and her name. On Celtin's photo I blurred the background and removed Anika (she was standing in the distance looking the other way) then added the grunge overlay and embossed his name in the rock.
Lochlan's was pretty simple...I just used a photo mask and placed it on the dot paper then added his name. The picture with his cousin was in color so I changed it to black and white then added the color back to the ball to make it pop. I also removed a hose from the background.
3 comments:
we use gimp too, and it's great! except it does so much, i forget how to do the basics and i'm not good at navigating my way thru programs like that, so half the time Jeremy figures it out for me. You did a great job tho, the pics looks awesome!
i love the one with the two boys and the ball it looks awesome. I am going to have to try playing with the software. I am in boston right now on business been here for a week already and have one more to go.
Love ya.
WAH!!! (that is me crying for help)
Post a Comment