*click pictures to view full size

Monday, February 23, 2009

Seahorses

Anika did a school project on Seahorses. We made seahorses out of melted beads and used salt dough, pipe cleaners, and foam for plants, rock and coral. She wrote a very good report and learned a lot of fascinating things about Seahorses. For instance, did you know male Seahorses carry the babies until they are born. That would be awesome! She practiced her report several times so that she would be ready for her oral presentation. I wish I could have seen the actual report but I know she did a wonderful job.

2 comments:

Banham Luck! said...

I do believe you taught me how to make clay beads! Very cool!

Beth and Jess said...

What cute creative kids you have. I have to admit when my kids do the the 100 things my goal is always just to find the easiest thing possible. The 100 eyes is adorable and I love the sea horse.