*click pictures to view full size
Monday, February 23, 2009
11 and Counting
Adam and I celebrated our anniversary back in January. Adam got a new TV and I got a new credenza for the TV to sit on. :) The kids were so excited to help Adam put it together. Adam does not particularly enjoy ready to assemble furniture but he is a good sport and let the kids help a lot. Celtin loved it and stayed next to Adam the entire time doing whatever he could. Anika helped for a while then lost interest and Lochlan just wanted to climb on everything. Adam and I went to a nice dinner at Gridley's to celebrate while Carli and Ryan watched the kids. Here is to 11 more crazy years together! Love you babe.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
happy anniversary! can't believe it's been that long. i remember your reception - seems like it was just a few years ago.
Post a Comment