We had a really enjoyable thanksgiving. Adam's sister and her family came over and we stuffed ourselves with yummy food then played an intense game of sorry. We ate more yummy food then watched a movie. It was very relaxing and super enjoyable. We love spending time with their family. The best part is that my sister in law cooked the turkey so I am still going strong with this whole never having to roast a turkey thing! :) I wonder how long I can make this last?
Ryan trying to figure out how to carve the turkey...
Adam wasn't much help

Anika and
Celtin were done with their first plateful before we sat down to eat.



4 comments:
How nice to have everyone over, and not even have to worry about the turkey! Good job! And the fact that you have family here, I'm soooo jealous.
Happy Birthday to your 8 year old. How did we get so old. Your kids are so cute I just can't get over it.
I still haven't ever made a turkey either.
I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving!
Here's a belated congrats to Anika on her baptism! We missed you this Thanksgiving and hope all is well! We love you all and hope you have a Merry Christmas! We're going to dinner with Adam tonight - it will be good to see him!
Post a Comment