I finally gave Lochlan his first haircut (9 months). It was about 5 and 1/2 inches long on top so it was definitely time. Adam was so worried it would make him loose his curl but it had to be done. His hair still curls, although not in ringlets anymore. We started out upstairs on the counter but after he got bored with the toothbrush we had to finish up the haircut downstairs while he watched one of his baby Einstein videos. I think he looks older but very handsome. Anika was not happy with me when she came home from school. She doesn't like that he looks older. :)



2 comments:
NOOOOOO... Locahlan is getting so big... I wish we lived closer so I could see you giys more... What a sweetheart he is.. I love his smiles! Give him kisses from Gramma
We cut ryan's hair when his hair was in his eyes...around his first b-day...it was SO sad b/c his hair was curly too, but then it grew in straight after it was cut. But it looks like Lochlan will be keeping his curls for a while :) What a cutie!
Post a Comment