I hate watering the tree everyday, vacuuming up the fallen needles and finding a place to throw it out at the end of the season.
A few years ago much to my chagrin we bought a fake tree. Adam hates having to deal with fresh trees. This year we tagged along with Adam's sister and her family as they went to a fun little tree lot to look for a fresh tree. We went on a horse drawn hay ride, met Mrs Claus, saw a reindeer and walked through the tree lot. Celtin tried his hand at being a tree and Anika spotted a 99.9% dead tree with one little green sprout. It was lots of fun even though we did not get a fresh tree. :)





2 comments:
That sounds like a lot of fun. We've had a fake tree for as long as I can remember. I've never even thought of getting a real tree. I may have to take a trip to the tree farm, though. It sounds like a lot of fun. Hopefully there's one like that around here.
I love real trees also. But I think this might be my last year. Tree needles and hardwood floors do not mix. They are EVERYWHERE!!! Your family is so so adorable. I can't get over how cute they are.
Post a Comment