*click pictures to view full size

Monday, June 2, 2008

Father and Son Camp Trip

Adam and Celtin went with our ward on the Father Son Camp Trip Friday night in Wisconsin. It had been raining all day but cleared up just in time. I took a picture of them backing out of the driveway and sent the camera with them. Adam said he would take 1 picture but then of course he forgot...so this is the only picture of their trip we have. I am not surprised because I am usually the one to document all occasions. They had a great time and came home covered in dirt and only a few mosquito bites.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Ours is this coming weekend. I told Armand he should go anyway even though he only has daughters. We'll see if he does it.

pam said...

SHYLO! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so that I could see yours too! It was fun to read about what is going on. You have such a cute family!!! I'll check back for updates! :)

Beth and Jess said...

My husband NEVER thinks about capturing the moment. Oh well. Sounds like they had fun. He is such a cutie.

Kim said...

Are you in Utah now? I can't remember when you were coming but I thought it was June. We should try to plan a night out while you are here...get some of the girls together! Email me kimknighton@gmail.com

Jenny said...

i'm bummed that our guys didn't get to go on a campout this year. sounds like your guys had a successful trip. :)