Here are few things about our little monkey
- He is tons of fun and sooo curious about everything.
- Adam calls him a little terrorist because he always seems to find trouble.
- He keeps busy most of the time with books, cars, blocks, bad guys and lately trains, but he does like to sit and watch cartoons too.
- He love candy, especially chocolate.
- He adores Anika and Celtin and has to do everything they do. After we pick them up from school I don't see much of him for an hour or two.
- He is so excited to have a baby brother and keeps asking for him to come to our house today...I just hope he still likes him after he is here. He is a total mommy's boy so I am a little nervous.
- He has been sleeping in his big boy bed; most nights only calling us once or twice to come sit by him.
- He is very tough, when he falls or runs into something he barely lets it faze him.
- He talks so well and says the most hilarious things. A couple weeks ago he got a sidewalk burn on his arm but didn't really notice it for a couple days. Then one morning he noticed the brown scab and yells from downstairs. "Mom I need your help" so I run downstairs and he says "look at my arm I need to go to the doctor" I tell him it is okay and it will be better soon. The rest of the day he kept saying "look at my chocolate owey" I guess it looked like chocolate?
- He loves being outside and points out every bird he sees or hears.
- He is spoiled rotten, especially by his big brother and sister and he has figured out that he can get most anything he wants just by asking the right person and giving his little mischievous smile.
2 comments:
He is so adorable! Even with his eyes closed the little flirt!
Happy Birthday!
I love little Lochlan - he sat on my lap during singing time in Nursery a couple weeks ago, he is such a doll!! Who wouldn't give in to that smile of his?!
Post a Comment