*click pictures to view full size
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Valentines Fun
Anika and Celtin both had fun Valentines parties at school and Lochlan and I were able to go to both of them. They both ate ice cream sundaes and passed out valentines. This year we made their cards because Celtin really wanted bakugan cards and I couldn't find any. Anika made puppy cards; she picked out the dog pictures and came up with her own sayings for each class member. They were very cute! I took the kids to the store to pick out treats and they decided on peppermint balls (?? I guess they are red and white), so we filled little baggies with a handful. They were quite a hit and the kids had tons of fun handing them out. They received many Valentine surprises in the mail and that made the day so fun for them. Thank you, we love you all so much!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment