*click pictures to view full size

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Joining the blogging society

I really never thought I would start a blog....that being said I hope this will give those who are interested a little glimpse into our lives. I have heard people talk in the past about something called "a blog." I soon learned that had something to do with the Internet, then I was informed it was a place for people to keep online journals of sorts. I can remember thinking, who keeps a blog? I am too busy and who would read what I wrote anyway. In November my family moved to the Chicago area and so I tried to be more diligent about e-mailing family and friends back home. I soon realized it would be faster to update a blog each time something exciting, scary or otherwise interesting happened. So here I am beginning what I hope will be a fun, not to difficult and ultimately time saving blog.

1 comment:

Kyler said...

Shylo!!!

I love these blogs! Thank for taking some time to give us a glimpse into your life.

Also, I was wondering if there is a way to "subscribe" to it so that I get an e-mail every time you blog? I looked into it, and just fyi, down at the bottom you can "subscribe" and it sets up an RSS feed. I've never used one before but I guess it automatically downloads all new updates ont my computer so I can check it even when I'm offline. Anyhow, just thought I'd let you know.

Sounds like things are going well! I love you and hope you have a great week!

Kyler